30 Day Guarantee
Customer Trading Computers, Inc., a California corporation, ("CTC") provides a 30 Day Guarantee with the purchase of hardware products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase you are entitled to a refund of the purchase price subject to the following terms:
Products shipped to addresses within the United State of America are eligible for this 30 day guarantee. The guarantee period begins once the product ships and not the date you receive the product. The amount refunded will not include the original shipping charges nor the cost to ship the product back to us. Any Application Software purchased with the system is not eligible for return. Any item ordered that is not displayed on the website is a special order item and is not eligible for return. All return item(s) must be undamaged and in "as-new" and "re-sellable" condition in their the original packaging with all manuals, motherboard driver disks, operating system disks, cables, adapters, boxes and any other items sent with the original shipment. A 15% restocking fee applies to all hardware products, and the maximum refund available under this 30 day guarantee is $6000.
Money Back Claim Procedure
1. Contact us with your original invoice/sales receipt number, describe your concern and tell us why you would like to return the hardware product. We will try to resolve your concerns, but you may use our 30 day guarantee to return the hardware product(s) at your discretion. To start the process, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization ("RMA") shipping lable to return of your hardware product(s), and these shipping and insurance costs will be deducted from your refund.
2. Package the return item(s) in the original packaging and include all manuals, motherboard driver disks, operating system disks, cables, adapters, boxes and any other items sent with the original shipment. Please do not return any application software, like Microsoft Office. If you have questions about how to return an item, please contact us, and we'll help you.
3. Ship the approved return item(s) back to our corporate headquarters by affixing the RMA shipping lable to the package. Then drop the package off at a local FedEx authorized shipping center, or call FedEx to schedule a pickup.
4. The return item(s) must be in "as-new" and "re-sellable" condition. Once we receive the shipment, we will start the refund process. We will careful inspect the condition of the return item(s) and verify that the serial numbers match our records. If any defects or issues are found, we will contact the you immediately to determine a fair solution. The return item(s) must be received by us within 15 business days from the date the RMA shipping lable was issued.
5. Refunds will be issued within 15 business days after the receipt and inspection of the return item(s). Only eligible hardware products will receive a refund and a 15% restocking fee will be applied. Any items that were not eligible, such as software or special order items, will be shipped back to the customer and the shipping and insurance costs will be deducted from the refund total. Purchases made with a credit card will be issued credit on the exact same credit card (absolutely no exceptions). If paid by cash, check, business check or wire transfer, we will send a company check made to the original purchasers name, sent by USPS mail to the original purchasers shipping address.